In the media
1) Dr. Cheeptham was interviewed and featured by Kate Baggaley, science writer/reporter of the Popular Science website (popsci.com) on a story entitled “Scientists are spelunking for cave gunk to fight superbugs” on Monday May 14, 2017. Online on May 23, 2017 http://www.popsci.com/superbug-antibiotic-cave
2) Dr. Cheeptham and her students were featured in the Bloomberg TV’s Spark series. Check our research out at the Bloomberg online.
3) Dr. Cheeptham and her students were featured in the Al Jazeera news. Check it out at online edition of the story.
2) The Search For New Antibiotics, narrated by Dr. Cheeptham (this commission was funded by the Society of Applied Microbiology (UK-SfAM)’s Public Engagement and President Fund).
1) Dr. Cheeptham’s new book Cave Microbiomes: A Novel Resources For Drug Discovery